Setting the wake time
Use the wake time feature to wake the MFP at a set time each day. If a wake time is set, use
an extended sleep delay period. See
Setting the sleep delay
Setting the real-time clock
To set the wake time
1. Touch Menu.
2. Scroll to and touch CONFIGURE DEVICE.
3. Scroll to and touch SYSTEM SETUP.
4. Touch WAKE TIME.
5. Touch the day of the week for which you want to set the wake time.
6. Touch CUSTOM.
7. Touch the appropriate options to set the correct hour, minute, and AM/PM setting.
8. If you want to wake the MFP at the same time each day, on the APPLY TO ALL DAYS
screen, touch YES.
9. If you want to set the time for individual days, touch NO, and repeat the procedure for
10. The settings are saved and the control panel returns to the WAKE TIME submenu.
11. Touch EXIT to exit the menu.