To install EIO cards
1. Turn off the MFP, and disconnect all of the cables.
2. Remove the two screws and cover plate from the EIO slot on the left side of the MFP.
Do not discard the screws or the cover plate. Save them for future use if you remove the EIO
3. Install the EIO card in the EIO slot and tighten the screws.
4. Reconnect all the cables, and turn on the MFP.
5. Print a configuration page to verify that the EIO card was successfully installed. See
Checking the MFP configuration
Appendix E MFP memory and expansion