Loading envelopes in the optional envelope feeder
Use these steps to load envelopes in the optional envelope feeder.
To load envelopes in the optional envelope feeder
1. Fold down the envelope-feeder tray. Lift the envelope weight.
2. Squeeze the release lever that is located on the left envelope guide and slide the guides
3. Load envelopes with the front side facing up, and the postage-end toward the printer.
Stack envelopes no higher than the arrows on the guides. Slide the envelopes into the
printer as far as they will go without forcing them. The envelopes at the bottom of the
stack should slide in slightly farther than the envelopes at the top of the stack.
4. Adjust the guides to touch the envelopes without bending them.
5. Lower the envelope weight onto the envelopes.
Chapter 7 Optional output and input devices
Select the envelope size in one of these locations, trying them in this order: in the program,
in the printer driver, or on the PAPER HANDLING menu at the MFP control panel. See
Paper handling menu