Creating and using watermarks
A watermark is a notice, such as "Top Secret," that is printed in the background of each
page in a document.
To use an existing watermark
1. Open the printer driver (see
Using the printer drivers
2. From the Effects tab, click the Watermarks drop-down list.
3. Click the watermark that you want to use.
4. If you want the watermark to appear only on the first page of the document, click First
5. Click OK. The MFP is now set to print the watermark that you have selected.
Chapter 3 Printing
To remove the watermark, click (none) in the Watermarks drop-down list.