Printing multiple pages on one sheet of paper
You can print more than one page on a single sheet of paper. This feature is available in
some drivers and provides a cost-effective way to print draft pages.
To print more than one page on a sheet of paper, look for a layout or pages-per-sheet option
in the driver. (This is sometimes called 2-up, 4-up, or n-up printing.)
To print multiple pages on one sheet of paper
1. Open the printer driver (see
Using the printer drivers
2. Select the Finishing tab.
3. In the section for Document Options, select the number of pages that you want to print
on each sheet (1, 2, 4, 6, 9, or 16).
4. Click Print Page Borders if you want to print a border around each page on the sheet.
Print Page Borders is available only if Pages per Sheet is more than 1.
5. If the number of pages is greater than 1, click Page Order to select the order and
placement of the pages on the sheet.
6. Click OK. The MFP is now set to print the number of pages per sheet that you have