Clearing jams from the optional duplexer
If a jam occurs during a duplex printing job, use this procedure to check for the jam and to
To clear jams from the optional duplexer
1. Remove the output bin (or remove the stapler/stacker or the mailbox).
2. Remove the optional duplexer, and set it aside.
3. Check for jammed paper inside the MFP. Carefully pull out the jammed paper.
Chapter 10 Solving problems
4. Check for jammed paper in the optional duplexer. Carefully pull out the jammed paper.
5. Reinstall the duplexer.
6. Reinstall the output bin (or reinstall the 3-bin mailbox or the stapler/stacker).
7. If a jam message persists, jammed media is still in the MFP. Look for the jam in another