1. Print a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself.
2. Verify that no torn pieces of paper are inside the MFP.
3. Make sure that paper is loaded correctly and that all adjustments have been made. (See
Loading input trays
.) Make sure that the guides in the tray are not too tight or too loose
against the paper.
4. Turn over the stack of paper in the tray. Also, try rotating the paper 180°.
5. Make sure that the type and quality of the paper that you are using meet HP
Print media specifications
6. Make sure that the environmental specifications for the MFP are being met. (See