1. Print a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself.
2. Try using a different type of paper.
3. Make sure that the environmental specifications for the MFP are being met. (See
4. Clean the inside of the MFP and run a cleaning page to clean the fuser. (See
5. The MFP might be due for maintenance. Check this by printing a copy of the supplies
status page. (See
Checking the MFP configuration
.) If maintenance is due, order and
install the printer maintenance kit or the ADF maintenance kit. (See
6. Replace the print cartridge.