Wrinkles or creases
1. Print a few more pages to see if the problem corrects itself.
2. Make sure that the environmental specifications for the MFP are being met. (See
3. Turn over the stack of paper in the tray. Also, try rotating the paper 180°.
4. Make sure that paper is loaded correctly and all adjustments have been made. (See
Loading input trays
5. Make sure that the type and quality of the paper that you are using meet HP
Print media specifications
6. If envelopes are creasing, try storing envelopes so that they lie flat.